No matter how many doctors you see or therapies you try, if the body’s ability to regenerate is compromised you simply won’t heal properly.
Phase one: Regeneration
How does the body produce energy?
The more energy the body has, the quicker it can heal.
According to Dr. Paul Eck, who spent his life studying the science of human energy, ninety-eight percent of energy production comes from the adrenal and thyroid glands.
The adrenal glands are located just above the kidneys. They release simple sugars that the thyroid, situated in the throat, uses to convert into energy.
The efficiency of these glands determines the rate of your metabolism.
Now, there are four main minerals that regulate the thyroid and adrenal function.
The body needs the right balance of these minerals to produce optimal energy levels. For example, too much calcium will slow thyroid function, while too much potassium will speed it up.
To create the optimal balance of these minerals and increase energy efficiency, The Body Balancing System incorporates the Nutritional Balancing Science of the late Dr. Paul Eck and his student and associate Dr. Larry Wilson.
What you can’t measure you can’t manage
Eck also found that ninety-nine percent of the time, specific hair patterns correlated with different health trends.
Using this information, Dr. Eck developed a nutritional supplement program to restore balance to the metabolism, nervous system and safely remove heavy metals to create a healthier more vibrant self.
Today, each program is personally set up and reviewed by Dr. Wilson
Phase two: Posture and mobility
Phase two is a specialized program that restores proper muscle function and rebalances a postural tissue called fascia.
As you correct posture and reduce tension the body learns to stay in regeneration mode more often. This part of the program can either be:
- A do-it-yourself program
- Or treat yourself to a unique Body Balancing session with me
Body Balancing is a combination of the manual and exercise therapies I have learnt over the years.
Phase three: A non-fitness approach to exercise
Phase three is a maintenance stage of training using a “less is more approach”.
The “overload principle” creates significant stress. If the stress is too much it is counter-productive. While this approach is popular for fitness training, it isn’t the most enjoyable or beneficial for health.
While fitness is a part of being healthy it is unnecessary to over do it. There are super fit athletes who drop dead of a heart attack at the age of 50.
Exercise like any stress needs to be managed. You need the right amount, at the right intensity for you.
Phase one: The process
After sending a hair sample to Analytical Research Labs in the U.S.A., an initial screening called A Hair Mineral Analysis (HMA) is carried out.
- You complete an online lifestyle assessment which helps customize your program.
- The durability and stability of a hair sample allows anyone from anywhere in the world to start the program.
The results you get back will show how efficiently your body is producing energy. Together we will create a plan of action to address the following:
- Choosing the right diet: Knowing your metabolic type (the speed at which your body burns food) can help determine the right foods to eat. Just because a particular food is considered healthy, it doesn’t mean that it’s good for you.
- Changing habits to improve digestion: Even if you are eating the right food, it is important to make sure that you are digesting it properly. Better eating habits and using natural digestive aids forms an integral part of the process.
- Implementing the targeted supplements program: Using the results of a HMA removes all the guesswork from taking supplments. The reccomeded program is based on your specific needs at the time of the test. Changing your biochemistry to balance the metabolism and eliminate heavy metals is also a scientific art. To make these changes, we use the formulas developed by Dr. Eck – produced by his lab Endomet Labs.
- Choose other lifestyle strategies to help you get rid of pain. Getting enough sleep, proper hydration, detoxification protocols and better breathing and exercise habits are all included in this lifestyle approach.
As your exposure to stress and nutrient levels change, tracking them is important. A hair retest is usually done every 3-4 months.
- With the new results, we can fine-tune your program to support detoxification and the healing process.
- At some point you may need some supportive therapies to help you through any healing reactions. Stay in regular contact and I will be there to guide you.
The secret to long-term change
The Japanese use a concept called Kaizen. It is also known as the 1% principle.
By improving 1% a day this will create monumental change over time. That is why the focus of the first phase is to spend at least six to twelve months restoring energy and regeneration. From there, adding new habits into your new healthier lifestyle becomes easier and almost guarantees you long term results.
Patience, dedication and some effort are all needed to create lasting change.
Are you ready to create the changes you want?